This is the present: a disillusion and a transition. This couple of images dance with each other and ask us: How much does present last? What it is present made of? How many decisions construct our present?
This is 2012: a map with an indecipherable location, brief instructions about what position to take, a back that resists in showing the face, a placard searching for a “Hero”, a frantic and uncontrollable laughter, an obsession to preserve and store instants and a woman apologizing for blindness in face of crisis. How much will this present last?
- Original idea and Artistic direction: Olga Gutiérrez
- Creative laboratory: Olga Gutiérrez y Temoc Camacho
- Scenic space and Lighting: Daniela López Ramos
- Executive production: Ivan Riegwlen
- Production: Laboratorio puntoD
- Experimental Theater of Jalisco (GDL, México)
- Emmanuel Grivett Ettude (Toulusse, Francia)
- L’Estruch, Creation Factory (Sabadell, España)
- Nord Theater (Praga, República Checa)
- Spain Cultural Center (CDMX, México)
- 5th Contemporary dance Festival UNAM (CDMX, México)